At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here .
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities? Job DescriptionYOUR VIBE.
You understand that service is about making a connection. A smile, an extra hand, even an empathetic nod can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's at your core. You're a people person through and through. Making someone's day better, makes your day better. Qualifications
- You have the opportunity to shine. To bring a bit of unexpected joy to someone's day by being welcoming and friendly, while ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- To guide our guests through our new front counter experience, keeping social distance between or guests and staff
- To clean kiosks and touch points in the dining room after each guest has finished their order
- To lead by example, as well as support your team and guide them when orders need additional assistance.
- To be a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences, and handling various situations with composure and positivity.
- To coordinate with our delivery drivers, to ensure smooth hand off of delivery orders while maintaining social distance in the restaurant.
- To facilitate the flow of the guests through the restaurant with our new guest experience path.
Full time hours available. Rotating schedule from Monday to Friday.