Join GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions® today and become part of an organization that is
transforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits.Our mission is simple
;We develop and deliver the most cost-effective employee benefits solutions to Canadian businesses.GroupHEALTH is accelerating - and you provide the fuel.
At GroupHEALTH, we’re transforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits and this start with you! Do you thrive
on providing an exceptional client experience? Does your passion and enthusiasm
for group benefits show when talking to others? Are you the person that people can rely
on to solve problems, and find great solutions?
If you answered “yes”
, consider joining our growing team of Group Benefit Service Leads, starting off working remotely then eventually moving towards working a hybrid-type schedule, near our Barrie, ON
office.What you’ll get to do:
Why you’ll want to work here:
- develop meaningful client relationships, and make a difference to their experience
- demonstrate, and enhance your group benefit knowledge
- collaborate, and work closely with other benefits professionals in an innovative, high-growth organization
People would describe you as a:
- we do things differently and are proud of it! We’re not your traditional stuffy insurance carrier
- we have great people that are passionate about providing WOW! experiences
- our environment is collaborative, fun and energetic, but you’ll also have the flexibility to work from home
- we offer great company benefits (it’s what we do), a competitive salary, and lots of other perks
Want to be part of a rapidly growing company that is transforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits? Apply now!We thank everyone who applies to the Group Benefit Service Lead role; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.
- group benefits guru
- renowned customer service expert
- problem solving ninja
- hardworking, out of the box thinker