Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Securities (TDS) is the wholesale banking arm of TD Bank Group. TDS provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government, and institutional clients through key business areas including Investment Banking, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, and Equities.
Our Marketing and Creative Services team provides sales and marketing support across the dealer while ensuring brand compliance. Our in-house Creative Services team consists of experts that provide print, digital and multimedia support to our offices across North America, Europe and Asia. Job Description
We are seeking a graphic designer with superior expertise in information design. This position requires a candidate with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills who is able to work in a fast-paced corporate environment. Impeccable attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and a passion for learning is vital for success in this position.
Your expertise in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, LiveCycle) will be utilized to support the Marketing team with design, layout, template, and production requests that reflect brand guidelines. The primary responsibility of this role is to enhance the effectiveness of client-facing sales and marketing collateral, including presentations, fact sheets, brochures, forms, ads and proposals.
The candidate needs to be comfortable managing ambiguity and executing project requests with minimal client direction.
Basic knowledge of capital markets and/or a strong desire to learn more about the industry, products and services will be important to helping you deliver effective design solutions. Accountabilities
- Utilize Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud to create designs, templates, graphic elements, exhibits, and layouts that effectively communicate complex content or concepts
- Coordinate with relationship managers and clients to provide creative services support in the production of branded marketing collateral
- Prioritize and execute responsibilities to meet tight deadlines while delivering best-in-class solutions
- Keep abreast of competitor creative and marketing materials
- Provide guidance, subject matter expertise and recommendations for design solutions
- Develop and support marketing and branding tools and templates that enhance efficiency
The Candidate Must Be:
- 2-3+ years of experience in corporate marketing, design, and/or communications
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office is essential (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, LiveCycle)
- Proven graphic communication and content development skills aimed at improving information comprehension
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills; comfortable in a corporate environment
- Experience in corporate brand adherence, development, and execution
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects and tasks in a demanding, deadline-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of the capital markets sector would be an asset
Important Aspects of the Role:
- Adaptable, creative, and able to work well in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Self-driven with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- An effective communicator with colleagues and clients, including senior executives
- Able to work both independently and collectively with the team
- Impeccable attention to detail is essential
- The environment is fast-paced and occasionally high pressure
- We have a great, supportive team who will help you learn and develop new skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.