Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Business Overview
TD Securities (TDS) is the wholesale banking arm of TD Bank Group. TDS provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government, and institutional clients through key business areas including Investment Banking, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, and Equities.
Our Marketing and Creative Services team provides sales and marketing support across the dealer while ensuring brand compliance. Our in-house Creative Services team consists of experts that provide print, digital and multimedia support to our offices across North America, Europe and Asia. Job Description
We are seeking a graphic designer with a passion to deliver exceptional creative. This position requires a candidate with strong project management and organizational skills who is able to work in a fast-paced corporate environment. Impeccable attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and a passion for learning is vital for success in this position.
Your expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) will be utilized to support the Creative Services team with design, layout, template, and production requests that reflect brand guidelines.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide creative services support for internal and external TDS events, programs and industry conferences.
The candidate will collaborate with internal clients and business partners to develop a wide variety of branded print and digital creative including signage, registration websites, email communications, invitations, brochures, and presentations. Accountabilities
Requirements Job Requirements
- Utilize Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office to develop print and digital designs, templates, graphic elements, signage, layouts, and other collateral that are consistent with brand guidelines
- Liase with printers and other external vendors to produce creative collateral Provide guidance, subject matter expertise and recommendations for design solutions
- Prioritize and execute responsibilities to meet tight deadlines while delivering best-in-class solutions
- Keep abreast of competitor creative and marketing materials
- Develop and support marketing and branding tools and templates that enhance efficiency
The Candidate Must Be:
- 2-3+ years of experience in corporate marketing, design, and/or communications Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office is essential (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) Experience with print production techniques and preparation of files
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and email marketing would be considered an asset
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills; comfortable in a corporate environment
- Experience in corporate brand adherence, development, and execution
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects and tasks in a demanding, deadline-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of the capital markets sector would be an asset
Important Aspects of the Role:
- Adaptable, creative, and able to work well in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Self-driven with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- An effective communicator with colleagues and clients, including senior executives
- Able to work both independently and collectively with the team
- Impeccable attention to detail is essential
- The environment is fast-paced and occasionally high pressure
- We have a great, supportive team who will help you learn and develop new skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.