DTTL - Secondment Reference code
:106530 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
njoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
This is a 24-month fixed-term role with Deloitte Global (DTTL) ideal for individuals who would like to gain global experience and return to a role wholly serving their Deloitte firm at the end of the term. Due to the global nature of this role, relocation is not required, nor supported. The opportunity is available only to those who are currently residing in one of the listed country locations.What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Coordinate execution of the Global hot skills program for a particular skill(s) (e.g., Cloud, AI/ML, Cyber)
- Support Global governance and working groups to facilitate collaboration and coordination with diverse stakeholder groups
- Collaborate between MF/GB stakeholders, fostering connection and the sharing of best practices through
- Working Groups and Tiger Teams
- Actively partner with other Global Learning & Development teams on other planned and in-flight initiatives (e.g., Global Badging, Cura)
- Support the linkage and connectivity to other global talent processes (e.g., Talent Experience, Performance
- Management, Talent Acquisition) as part of refreshed Talent Experience
- Support the globalization of assets and tools developed by MFs leading on the design and build for the inscope skills
- Lead work aligned to the global framework for hot technology skills (e.g., Governance & Brand, Infrastructure, Ecosystem, Curricula)
- Advance other hot skills initiatives as prioritized by the strategy (e.g., hot skills identification)
You are someone with:
Enough about us, let's talk about youOur shared values
- Minimum 7 years' experience, preferably in the Talent / Learning function or Professional Services
- University degree required
- Utility player who has strong change management and strategy skills
- Ability to drive tasks and execution of strategy priorities across multiple business units
- Experience building consensus with a diverse group of stakeholders holding varying opinions
- Stakeholder management in a matrixed organization structure
- Strong, confident, and clear communicator
- Agile and able to work within ambiguity and fluidity
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Program Manager, Recruiting, Change Management, Equity, Developer, Management, Human Resources, Finance, Technology
Management and Executive