Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Kitchener, ON; London; Markham; Mississauga; Ottawa, ON; Prince Albert; Prince George; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MBOur Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
- By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.What will your typical day look like?
The Sector Specialist role offers a global opportunity for world-class talent to drive the development and execution of the global sector strategy, foster connectivity and collaboration across the global ecosystem, advance our brand, and manage day-to-day operations. The number of activities performed and the level of intensity of those activities varies by sector due to many factors, including the level of the candidate and the complexity of the sector.
An overview of activities includes:
About the teamDeloitte Global Culture:
- People & Relationships - Build strategic relationships across the ecosystem to facilitate sector initiatives, strategy, and account team priorities
- Global Sector Strategy and Solutions - Support the development and execution of the global sector strategies
- Eminence, Marketing & Thought Leadership - Work closely with industry marketing and insights teams to provide input on eminence, thought leadership agenda and events
- Portfolio Management & Pursuit Lifecycle - Work closely with Lead Client Service Partners (LCSPs) and account teams in the Global Crown Jewel, Global Strategic, Deloitte Private, and local portfolios to understand and deliver on priorities and market needs
- Operations & Enabling Area Resources - Maximize enabling area resources such as Market Intelligence, KX, Nerve Centers, Industry learning by creating awareness and visibility to account teams as well as manage global sector reporting needs
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Clients & Industry provides expertise and knowledge around industries, clients, and markets to win new engagements, retain clients, and increase market share. Using industry insight, a multidisciplinary approach, and cross-border collaboration, we support lead client service professionals and their teams around the world.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with a professional services firm and high performance at the Senior Manager / Manager level. Work experience should demonstrate knowledge of client service delivery, management, strategy planning and implementation experience and client relationship management
- Expert management skills including the ability to work independently and deal with ambiguity. Strong candidates will have great attention to detail and demonstrated experience in strategy execution
- Proven ability to problem-solve and strong analytical abilities
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate clearly and effectively
Our shared values
- Client service background in the sector is preferred; however, knowledge of or experience with working in a sector is sufficient
- Willingness to learn and understand sector nuances around heart of business issues, sector dynamics, global economics and how the sector impacts and is impacted by the global economy
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Marketing Manager, Relationship Manager, QC, Equity, Developer, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, Quality, Technology
Apply now "
Software and Programming Retail