Permanent Reference code
:113541 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Halifax, NS; Ottawa, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
The Alliance Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing assigned global marketing plans and projects, and for building and maintaining relationships with internal and external Alliance partners. Taking direction from Alliance and marketing leadership, they will also influence the adoption of marketing best practices, and execute plans supporting the Alliance business strategy.
About the team
- Execute agreed-upon, budget-driven marketing plans that support major initiatives, including logistics reporting and lead tracking for follow-up.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements and deliver expected results, while using collected metrics to determine the effectiveness of marketing activities, and adjusting plans and tactics accordingly.
- Coordinate internal service providers and external vendors supporting projects, act as a global team member by ensuring and sharing best practices and tactics.
- Assess needs, write, edit, produce, and manage distribution of marketing content and materials, as needed while identifying opportunities to leverage content, and messages or best practices.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Education: Bachelors Degree/BA/BS in marketing, communications, business administration or related fields required.
- Years of Experience: At least 8 years experience in marketing, with at least one year of project or role-based experience working in a global environment
- Advanced generalist marketing skills and experience, including project- or role-based experience
- Hands-on experience with internet/intranet content management tools strongly preferred
- Demonstrate experience with global or large scale marketing or communications projects.
- Strong understanding of a global professional services organization preferred
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Demonstrate strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to implement joint marketing plans with Alliance vendors
- Demonstrated experience working and influencing from a distance as part of a virtual team, including a
- sensitivity to and respect for multicultural viewpoints.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Marketing Manager, SAP, Communications, Marketing Communications, Developer, Marketing, Technology
Management and Executive