Permanent Reference code
:109602 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
As a Marketing Senior Specialist, Global Ecosystems & Alliances, you will support the Oracle Alliance Marketing teams as an integral member of a high performing team responsible for delivery the strategy and leading the execution of strategic global marketing initiatives. You will contribute to the project management and execution of business-driven marketing campaigns on time, on schedule and on budget; working in close collaboration with our internal and external stakeholders to deliver world-class campaigns. You will collaborate closely with the Alliance Marketing Leader and Business Leaders for Global Ecosystems and Alliances, who are responsible for setting the strategic marketing and communications strategy and marketing plans.
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Coordinate with regional alliance marketing teams and offshore teams on campaign reporting, lead management, and ROI.
- Support delivery of effective marketing campaigns which build pipeline and eminence for our cloud alliances and drive business growth through the alliance's go-to-market initiatives
- Leverage strategic messaging and positioning to differentiate Deloitte and advance awareness of capabilities, offering, solutions and successes across the broader organization and in the marketplace.
- Produce deliverables with cross-functional teams/internal agency including thought leadership (whitepapers, reports, surveys etc.), Deloitte-hosted and third-party events, externally facing videos and webcasts, speaking opportunities for alliance leaders, social media, blogs and digital advertising.
- Work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to execute against marketing plans and support tracking of marketing alliance initiatives.
- Maintain project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful execution of programs with reporting and tracking of leads; consult and collaborate with stakeholders to clearly define requirements and expected results.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Consulting provides innovative solutions for cross-cultural, cross-border challenges our teams may encounter around the world. Using leading-edge tools, methods, and resources, we deliver top-notch service that is applied locally while staying true to our global brand and core values.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in marketing, communications, business, or relevant experience working in a matrixed, multinational, or global .
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise B2B marketing experience in professional services and/or technology
- Experience in creating demand generation programs and digital marketing strategies with a collaborative mindset to consistently deliver high quality results
- Experience in developing digital advertising, branding and social media to support event marketing activations
- Communications experience to support global marketing initiatives
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Marketing Consultant, Event Marketing, Communications, Marketing Communications, Advertising, Marketing
Management and Executive