All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That's our unique and inclusive culture.Department Overview
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Momentum Program,
is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles, and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
Portfolio Valuation Group (PVG) is a Front-Office trading floor group tasked with pricing and managing the risk of a range of Valuation Adjustments (XVAs) for both single deals and portfolios of derivatives. The group looks at all aspects of XVAs: trading, collateralization, capitalization, hedging, margining, and profitability of derivative transactions.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing portfolio level trades
- Thinking about higher-level portfolio decisions
- Generating and analyzing daily XVA risk reports
- Analyzing and explaining daily P/L
Additional Information Early Talent Requirements
- Current enrollment in a relevant post-secondary program
- A strong mathematical background
- Problem solving skills
- Basic programming knowledge
- Ability to communicate with ease and understanding both in written and verbal team settings
- Willing to learn new concepts, products, and programs in a fast-paced environment
- A strong academic record in finance, financial modelling, and derivative pricing are all a plus but NOT a requirement. We will train you on the job.
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.