Permanent Reference code
:117630 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?Responsibilities:
- Lead and support the delivery of identity services and operational excellence
- Assist with development and operational support with the adoption of next generation IAM solutions
- Participate in projects and initiatives working with IAM team members, architectural, development and engineering teams, service owners, and business stakeholders to provide enterprise IAM solutions that are scalable and adaptable with the ever-changing business needs and industry demands.
- Provide development, engineering and operational requirements to IAM projects and strategic initiatives related to enhancements and evolution of IAM services.
- Initiate, design, and deliver automation, process and technology improvements
- Participate in the full spectrum of team activities including planning, design, implementation, validation, and retrospection
- Maintains advanced working knowledge of access management, Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and Federated Identities, directory services, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and upcoming technologies in the identity space.
- Engage in projects/ enhancements to build and support identity related capabilities leveraging modern authentication solutions
- Assist with the installation, integration, & deployment of IAM tools, applications, & systems.
- Perform technology research, hands-on evaluation, and provide technical summary of the solution based on business use cases.
- Thrive in a complex, fast paced, constantly evolving organization.
- Develop and debug IAM applications and services, manage SLA and provide opportunities for continuous process improvements.
- Actively engage in incidents raised by member firms and escalation to vendor (as needed) and maintain effective partnerships with teams, vendors, managers, leaders, and stakeholders
- Monitor the Service ticketing system and work to close IAM related service activities
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Participate in response activities (commander or support roles) including working with team members on service restoration activities, root cause analysis and prepare leadership reports on incidents, resolution and root cause
- Work collaboratively with information security organization to assist in the detection and mitigation of security events.
About the team
- Actively engage and build a network with many teams across the global member firms including
- Global IAM team members
- Global Technology and Infrastructure teams
- Global Digital Application Studios
- Support teams to assist with resolution of production level incidents
- Member firm IAM and technology teams
- Build collaborative relationship with external vendors and service providers
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, cyber security, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Knowledge/experience with the following:
- Azure AD
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity Federation
- SAML, OAuth and OpenID, IAM architecture, business processes and controls
- Cloud Service Providers, such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or other similar credentials from leading IAM vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Sound knowledge of information / cybersecurity strategy and governance
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
- Ability to productively engage in a global team in a matrix environment
- Potential future travel - as needed up to 10%
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cyber Security, Information Security, Relationship Manager, Developer, Equity, Security, Technology, Customer Service, Finance