Permanent Reference code
:105660 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Assist in the delivery of identity services and operational excellence
- Engage in the review and design of new IAM solutions to ensure appropriate controls and tools are selected and operationalized
- Participate in projects and initiatives working with IAM team members, architectural, development and engineering teams, service owners, and business stakeholders to provide enterprise IAM solutions that are scalable and adaptable with the ever-changing business needs and industry demands.
- Initiate, design, and deliver automation, process and technology improvements
- Participate in the full spectrum of team activities including planning, design, implementation, validation, and retrospection * Maintains advanced working knowledge of access management, Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and Federated Identities, directory services, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and upcoming technologies in the identity space * Lead the installation, integration, & deployment of IAM tools, applications, & systems.
- Develop and debug IAM applications and services, manage SLA and provide opportunities for continuous process improvements.
- Actively engage in incidents raised by member firms and escalation to vendor (as needed) and maintain effective partnerships with teams, vendors, managers, leaders, and stakeholders
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation including working with team members on service restoration activities, root cause analysis and prepare leadership reports on incidents, resolution and root cause Relationship Management
- Actively engage and build a network with many teams across the global member firms including: Global IAM team members,Global Technology and Infrastructure teams,Global Digital Application Studios
- Support teams to assist with resolution of production level incidents: Member firm IAM and technology teams
- Build collaborative relationship with external vendors and service providers
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, cyber security, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Advanced knowledge/experience with the following: Azure AD,Multi-Factor Authentication ,Identity Federation , SAML ,OAuth and OpenID, IAM architecture, business processes and controls ,Cloud Service Providers, such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Minimum 5 years technical lead and management experience in a large global enterprise environment managing and leading team members
- Minimum 3 years participating in technology operational support team as well as leading outage response teams to restore service to normal operations.
- Experience with troubleshooting issues and assisting to mitigate issues, including root cause analysis
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: Single Sign On ,Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design , Resource Provisioning , Privileged Access Management , Identity Governance and Administration
- Good understanding of security architecture and information security best practice (ISO27001 and ISF Standards).
- Certification Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or other similar credentials from leading IAM vendors. Skills/abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels * Sound knowledge of business management and an expert knowledge of information / cybersecurity strategy and governance
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
- Ability to manage a in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel in the futureas needed up to 20%
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cyber Security, Information Technology, IT Manager, Relationship Manager, Developer, Security, Technology, Customer Service
Management and Executive