Permanent Reference code
:124221 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
--What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
In this role you will:
About the team Deloitte Global:
- Serve as key leader to design, build, implement and continuously improve innovative solutions to identify, assess, measure, monitor and report on Global and Member Firm ethics and conduct risk.
- Build out current data analytic processes, to include integrating new data sources and analytic techniques to monitor current and future ethical risk, at the global and country levels
- Work closely with member firms and Global Ethics leaders, update, launch, and assess results in annual Ethics Survey, improving upon current tools and techniques of analysis
- Manage relationship with third party ethics hotline vendor to improve upon and integrate updates based on best practices and new whistleblower and supply chain regulations across the globe
- Provide oversight of the relationship with Deloitte Technology and other technological resources as we partner with them on innovative analytics and solutions
- Monitor and advise on shifts and trends in the global regulatory environment (as it pertains to ethics and conduct), particularly in ethical tech.
- Accountable for communications, change management and stakeholder engagement related to design, development and implementation of Global Ethics solutions
- Work closely with Member Firms to support implementation of Global solutions/expectations through the provision of guidelines, toolkits, supporting materials, webcasts and one on one consultations
- Manage team members to drive high quality design, development and implementation of Global Ethics solutions.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Ethics collaborates with ethics teams around the globe to sustain and promote a culture of integrity across the organization, by developing policies, processes and tools to support the ethics strategy and agenda.We leverage data analytics to proactively identify and mitigate emerging risks as well as measure the effectiveness of our ethics program.We work diligently to set a strong tone at the top and develop ethical role models.Enough about us, let's talk about you
In this role, you bring:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- A bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in risk assessment and monitoring, data analytics, and project management, preferably related to ethics and/or conduct risk. Prefer candidate with significant experience and understanding of professional services and multinational corporations.
- Robust data analytics skills; ability to pull data from multiple sources, find relationships and report findings to drive understanding and decision-making
- Experience in one or more of the following performance scorecards, ethical/conduct risk assessment, data analytics. benchmarking, culture change, ethics incident response/case management, ethics surveys
- Significant capability in analyzing data (particularly survey data) in Microsoft Excel and subsequent graphical presentation in PowerPoint to assess risk and influence executive-level stakeholders
- Comfortable learning new tools and an understanding of innovative, analytic techniques to make recommendations on future projects (apps, databases, etc.)
- Preferred experience in Tableau, building dashboards to support granular and executive-level analysis
- Ability to engage and influence leadership level stakeholders from different cultures and disciplines
- Ability to facilitate communities of practices to share best practices, learn from each other and build solutions that meet the needs of the group
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills - especially for executive level audiences
- Project management experience with ability to manage and deliver multiple simultaneous projects, and engage cross-functional stakeholders and small remote teams
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders, leaders and in a matrixed working environment.
- Virtual position but willingness to travel, globally, as required
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Data Management, Developer, Law, Operations, Data, Technology, Legal
Management and Executive