DTTL - Secondment Reference code
: 119204 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Ottawa, ON; Saint John, NB; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MBOur Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
The Global Clients and Industries (GC&I) team within Deloitte, Touche, Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is responsible for driving growth and alignment within the Deloitte member firm network to deliver a consistent experience and the very best of Deloitte across the network to our Global Crown Jewel, Global Strategic, and Deloitte Private clients. The goal is to serve our clients with quality and distinction and make a measurable, tangible, and attributable impact.
Deloitte Private includes clients, business areas, and community of practitioners focused on Family Enterprises, Privately Owned, Private Equity, and Emerging Growth Companies. It is a critical engine for growth in the firm. This role will be responsible for strategic and tactical support of Deloitte Private priorities including programmatic aspects, leadership support and alignment, and driving/supporting strategic initiatives related to Deloitte Private. It offers a unique opportunity to manage-to-results in a complex and global environment, as well as strengthen stakeholder alignment and strategic planning/execution capabilities.
This is an ideal role for a versatile top-performing experienced Senior Consultant or Manager who would like to gain experience working with a global organization, build a global network, and gain depth of knowledge around Deloitte Private client segment. The person in this role will need to cultivate strong relationships with DTTL member firms, regions, and other business stakeholders across Deloitte. It is ideal for a candidate with strong strategic execution, operational excellence and relationship skills.
About the teamDeloitte Global Culture:
- Working closely with the Global Deloitte Private Leader and Chief of Staff, lead or support complex, high-visibility Deloitte Private strategic initiatives as identified throughout the year to deliver on Deloitte Private Program objectives.
- Develop content for a high volume of presentations and reports for the DTTL CEO, Executive, Global Clients & Industries Executive/Council, Global Deloitte Private Executive, Deloitte Private Leadership, and other high-profile leadership events as required Lead program management and core team coordination activities, including working with initiative leads to establish clear workplan and monitor progress against weekly, annual and multi-year plans
- Lead and/or support qualitative and quantitative analysis, concepts, frameworks and story board to advise senior leadership on delivering a measurable impact in focus areas, including investments In close collaboration with multiple stakeholders and Deloitte Private initiative owners, lead and/or support the development of strategic perspectives on Deloitte Private market segments in key geographies and sectors, opportunity identification and prioritization, member firm and regional alignment, and other activities that help realize global strategies
- Support the development and execution of change management plans and communication toolkits to assist member firms and functions in rolling out Deloitte Private initiatives Define and execute processes and identify technology support for gathering, integrating, and leveraging Deloitte Private information across businesses, regions, and member firms
- Support Microsoft Teams and internal KX site and leadership information, with a strategic focus on developing tools and processes to continuously improve program and knowledge management capabilities Liaise with other Global Clients & Industries team members and broader Deloitte Private community to share leading practices
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Clients & Industries provides expertise and knowledge around industries, clients, and markets to win new engagements, retain clients, and increase market share. Using industry insight, a multidisciplinary approach, and cross-border collaboration, we support lead client service professionals and their teams around the world.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.Be yourself, and more.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required; advanced degree from a top school preferred
- 6+ years of prior relevant experience in consulting or strategic initiatives
- Strong project management/delivery and "upward management" skills for working with senior leaders
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously, and deliver on portions of multiple projects in a fast-paced, intense, results-oriented environmen
- Outstanding analytical skills: ability to synthesize data and integrate into meaningful reports and analysis with sensitivity to varying stakeholder expectations and needs
- Capable of building effective working relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple business areas, functions, and geographies
- High degree of endurance, responsiveness, and flexibility to work through multiple iterations of work and quickly adapt to constantly varying priorities and subject matter
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) with strong attention to detail and best in class deliverables
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate a global, matrixed, and mostly virtual environment for effective outcome
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities. The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Private Equity, Quantitative Analyst, Equity, Strategic Planning, Consulting, Finance, Data, Strategy, Technology
Apply now "
Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive