We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today! Job Description
- Full-time staff with flexible full day and weekend availability (6:00 am - 11:00 pm Monday-Sunday)
- $14.25 per hour
- Permanent full-time position available, up to 40 hours per week
- Health benefits at cost sharing available
- Part-time staff with flexible evening (3:00 pm - 11:00 pm) and weekend (6:00 am- 11:00 pm) availability, include over night weekend rotations every 4-6 weeks
Our employees will:
- Useproper procedures to provide 100% order accuracy for every guest
- Prepareand finishproducts to ensure quality standards are met
- Helpsupport speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest's needs; ability to keep up in a fast paced environment is a requirement
- Promptly executeservice recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest
In particular, we are looking for someone with:
- high energy, a wonderful smile, and positive attitude
- the ability to contribute and work in a team environment and independently
- a strong work ethicand capability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- excellent verbal communication skills in English - additional language skills considered an asset
If this sounds like you, you might be the right fit for our team! Please apply through this job posting, attach your resume and references, and we will be in touch as soon as we can!
We hope to meet you soon. Additional Information About us
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request