RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the \"right\" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take \"no\" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
RH is seeking a Housekeeping Support Associate to join our team in providing world-class service to guests while taking great care of our equipment and facilities.
- Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Build and maintain partnerships within the Gallery team
- Assist in the maintenance of the Gallery at all levels:
- Vacuuming floors, tidying up rooms, gathering trash and restocking pantries
- Polishing furniture, deep cleaning rugs, floors, windows and walls
- Light exterior maintenance and landscaping
- Deep cleaning and refreshing of restrooms
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Mental flexibility
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to recognize and respond to multiple priorities
- Commitment to Quality, detail focused on all levels
- Delivery of first-class service to our employees and our clients
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 25 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques
- Ability to maneuver effectively around gallery floor, stock room and office
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Customer Service and Support Hospitality and Tourism