Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Kitchener; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver; Winnipeg
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups. Want to work in a fast growing and challenging environment with people who are eminent in their respective field? Keep reading. What will your typical day look like?
What will your typical day look like:
About the team
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on various missions carried out in Canada or internationally
Our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. This group understands specific business sectors which enables them to anticipate issues that will affect our clients. The result? Value-added service that ensure our clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 2-7 years of relevant work experience with listed companies
- Use of IFRS and PCAOB standards and experience with publicly traded clients
- Working towards or enrolled in the CPA designation process
- Experience and / or interest in understanding customers control systems
- Experience and ability to manage an optimal team
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (English and French)
*Please note that successful candidates will be contacted in December 2020 Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.