McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't just a transaction-It's about connection. You know that a smile can make a difference.
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Greeting guests and taking orders
- Processing payments as a cashier
- Preparingfood orders; be a 'world-famous' cook!
- Satisfying McCravings!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities for advancement
- 'World-class' training program to support your success
- 50% off food items at all McDonald's restaurant locations
- Platinum Card Membership, offering you discounts at top national retailers
- Be a part of our exceptional 'family'
- Work for a company that gives back to your community through the Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Medical and dental benefits
- Available from 6am-7pm Monday-Saturday
- Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Able to work flexible hours
- Energetic and outgoing with strong work ethic
Piper Foods is an equal opportunity employer offering all successful applicants:
We have a family atmosphere that is second to none!!!
- Free uniforms
- Work with friends and/or make new friends
- World class training
- Career advancement
- Benefit packages for full time staff after 4months full time employment
- Scholarship opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
Customer Service and Support