Company Description WE'VE GOT A JOB FOR ALL TASTES!
McDonald's is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
We are currently looking to build ourFull time Overnight
team at the520 OxfordStreet Westlocation in London, Ontario.
Lots of room for advancement within the company for those who are dedicated and hard working. We invest in our employees by training in multiple stations. Job Description
QualificationsIs this YOU?
- Looking for someone with service experience to work 7p-3a Sunday to Thursday as well as someone to work part-time 7p-3am every fri and Sat night.
- Also searching for someone to unload our delivery truck on Sunday and Thursday nights from 11p-7am
- Unloading and Receiving shipments twice a week
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food.
- Fridge stocking and management.
- Various cleaning tasks.
- Leads by Example : You consistently maintain and demonstrate a positive, professional image of McDonald's.
- Enthusiastic, with a great presence : You are engaging with an extroverted personality, and are dedicated to increasing the guest experience by being proactive in helping guests
- Courteous & Friendly : You demonstrate comfort in connecting with people in a friendly and courteous manner in dining area
- Self-Confident : You are confident and poised and never hesitate to take the initiative to step in to recover a guest.
- Knowledgeable : You keep current on restaurant promotions and can confidently answer guest questions about our food.
- Strong Communicator : You display strong communication skills, and really take the time to listen to guest concerns
- Genuine concern for guests at all times
- Act with initiative
Customer Service and Support