At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here .
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
In 2016, Jennifer Antolin purchased the McDonald'srestaurants in Guelph. Since then, she's been recognized by McDonald's Canada with a National People Award. She has built a team of award-winningSupervisors and General Managers who have been recognized nationally and globally by receivingmultiple Golden Maple Leaf awards, Outstanding Manager of the Year awards,and a Global Ray Kroc award.
Since purchasing the Guelph market, her restaurants have raised over $180,000 in support of local charities, such as KidsAbility, Sunrise Therapeutic Riding, Guelph General Hospital,Big Brothers Big Sisters of Guelph and Ronald McDonald House Charities. She proudly sponsors the Guelph Girls Hockey Association, "Fryday Night Lights" (District 10 high school football), the U7 "Small Fries" soccer league in Guelph and is a founding partner of the Guelph Nighthawks professional basketball team. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of an organizationthat's run by an independent business ownerthat's active in your community. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
Come join the 450individuals who serve nearly 3 million guests each year in Guelph.We havefull-time employees who enjoy the flexibility with their home life, students working part-time around their studies,seniors who want to stay busy and activeand everything in between. There is something for everyone at McDonald's and we are excited to welcome you to theMcFamily.
Come check us out on Instagram @mcdonaldsguelph
Some additional benefits include:
- $15.25 starting rate for FT Overnights of Late Night positions
- 50% off McDonald's across Canada
- Free Uniforms
- Discount partnership with Perkopolis
- Flexible schedules that will fit your needs
- Options for Medical and Dental Benefits
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Ongoing training, learning and development- Paid breaks for working overnight shifts
- Recognition and reward programs