At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here .
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities? Job Description Requirements:
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Filtering oil fryers daily
- Clean equipment.
- Take out and empty trash compacto
- Daily cleaning and Maintenance of Kitchen Equipment Grills and Fryers small equipment and Facility maintenance
• Night Owls who are passionate about Customer Service and put the customer at the forefront of everything they do • Detailed oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
• Energetic, positive, trustworthy, enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed
• People who believe and thrive in a team focused environment • Reliability and Dependability
• Excellent verbal communication skills • Passion for customer service • Ability to adapt to change
- ABILITY TO WORK FULL TIME OVERNIGHT SHIFT
- Able to handle physical, manual labour
- Able to work independently and work off of a planned maintenance checklist
- Able to lift & carry heavy loads (20 lbs)
Additional Information About Us
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week, 5 days a week
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
Sales and Marketing