In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
We are looking to build our Late Night team at 185 Guelph Street, Georgetown, Ontario.
Current Opening: Full TimeKitchen Overnight Crew to work 10:00 p.m. to 6:00a.m. Sunday through Thursday. This is for full time, not just a summer job posting. Our Night Crew are responsible for a variety of important tasks. Here are just a few:
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Keeping the food-flow going by packing and handing over meals via curbside pick up, mobile orders and delivery.
- Night Owls who are passionate about Customer Service and put the customer at the forefront of everything they do
- Detailed oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
- Energetic, positive, trustworthy,enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed
- People who believe and thrive in a team focused environment
- Reliability and Dependability
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- ABILITY TO WORK FULL TIME OVERNIGHT SHIFT (10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).This is NOTa summer job posting, we are looking for full time.