In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job DescriptionYOUR JOB
- Working kitchen or front counter station on the overnight shift
- Shifts are: 10pm to 6pm , 11pm to 7am, or 12am-8am
- Elevating the overnight experience on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Packaging our take-out orders from both in store and delivery clients
- Managing the kitchen, prepping food, cleaning our stations, and other duties as required.
Successful candidates for this FULL-TIME position will be ableto work five days a week from10pm - 6am, 11pm-7am or 12am-8am.
- Excellent communciation skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Positive attitude
- LOVE the OVERNIGHTS! Night Owl ;)
- Enjoy a fast paced work environment