In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
Our Managers lead our team members and grow our business. At the heart of each of our restaurants is a management team committed to operating a profitable restaurant, driving sales and building the culture of hospitality. These restaurant leaders will continue to raise the bar every day for themselves, their team and their restaurant location. Our managers promoteour mission, vision, values and most importantly, the culture of each of our unique restaurant families.We are currently looking for Team Leaders, Swing Managers and Salary Managers for all Brantford and Paris Locations. Qualifications
- You arepassionate about creating memorable dining experiences and exceeding guest expectations.
- You're resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
- For more than2years, as a manager, you've been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
- Previous McDonald's experience is an asset
- You have basic knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
- Access to a vehicle would be advantageous
Successful candidates can enjoy...
- flexible schedules
- free uniforms
- food and retail discounts (platinum card)
- further opportunities for advancement as well as bonus earnings
- insurance benefits for qualified candidates