How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
Job DescriptionWhat We Look For:
- To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, you're always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times. Even your computer's keyboard as you read this, is spotless
- To maintain a safe work environment for guests and coworkers alike. With your encyclopedic knowledge of safety regulations and equipment, you will make a productive contribution to our team.
- Duties include general cleaning, equipment cleaning and upkeep. Training will be provide for all equipment maintenence..
- • someone available to start work early mornings.We will create a consistent schedule and hours for you. This role could be 20-35 hrs per week.
- • Safety conscious individuals that are focused on maintaining a high standard of cleanliness always.
- • Mechanically inclined, team-oriented people with a drive to succeed.
- •Able to take apart restaurant equipment, clean and reassemble.
- • Ability to pressure wash outside surfaces.
- • Efficient, detailed individuals who thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- • Previous work could include, custodian work, cleaning experience
- • Hard working, reliable and dependable.
- • Demonstrated ability to maintain a safe work environment always.
- • Mechanical proficiency and experience considered a definite asset.
- • Ability to work a physically demanding job and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- • Good verbal and written communication skills
Customer Service and Support