We will be opening a new location on Confederation St Sarniasometime in the fallof 2021.
McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
Our Managers lead our team members and grow our business. At the heart of each of our restaurants is a management team committed to operating a profitable restaurant, driving sales and building the culture of hospitality. These restaurant leaders will continue to raise the bar every day for themselves, their team and their restaurant location. Our managers underscore our mission, vision, values and most importantly, the culture of each of our unique restaurant families.YOU.
You understand that service isn't just a transaction. It's about making a connection. You don't lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you're able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests. Qualifications
- You're passionate about creating memorable dining experiences and exceeding guest expectations.
- You're resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
- For more thanayear, as a manager, you've been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
- You have basic knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Competitive starting wages paired with regular performance and wage reviews
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
- Flexible scheduling that will allow for work- lifebalance
- Team outings and activities to attend
- A fun and flexible environment where guests are your neighbours, where co-workers are your friends and where simple acts make for a lasting impression
Management and Executive