Bartlett Family Restaurants - We operate a market of 8 McDonald's Restaurants within Scarborough and Markham. We have been a family owned business since 2007. Since then our team has grown significantly and to date, we are currently employing over 650 team members and counting. Our team is more than just a team, we value each other like a family. We are a diverse team of people with special talents, unique personalities and respect each other's cultures, religions and beliefs. We believe in social responsibility and community involvement. Our core values are "Family Culture, People First, Passion for exceptional guest satisfaction." The most important person in our business is our guest. Job Description
Our family bond has allowed us to understand the meaning of work/life balance. We depend on flexible hours to ensure a better quality of life, personally and financially. We offer fair wage and employment practices so employees can build a future for themselves and their families. With adequate training and coaching, we reward our team based off their performance which, opens up opportunities for promotion and advancement. Majority of our management team started as crew members and developed their success through our systems. We also provide on-the-job learning of many skills to prepare our crew members for other jobs outside of our system.Your Job
As part of our Facilities Team, this job is essential in maintaining the cleanliness of our Restaurant and keeping our equipment spotless and calibrated! Below are some of the tasks that you would be performing:
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, power washing, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Maintain equipment within the restaurant after receiving complete training
- Available to work full time hours
- Early mornings between the hours of 6:00am and 3:00pm
- History of good attendance
- Understands the difference between clean and sanitary
- Hard working individual with minimal supervision required
- Experience with equipment would be an asset
At the end of the day, we want our team to love what they do. We are here to serve delicious food and want our community to take pride in our restaurant.