In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chances to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more then 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you then we'd love to hear from you. We are looking for someone to work the hours between 5:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Friday.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive is social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. Its about connection That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying mccravings.
- Preparing good and keeping our world famous burgers and fries world famous
- Processing payments, working cash, working your smile.
- Package take out food but no sneaking fries.... we know they are everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Positive Attitude
Successful candidates can enjoy...
- flexible schedules
- free uniforms
- food and retail discounts (platinum card)
- further opportunities for advancement as well as bonus earnings
- insurance benefits for qualified candidates