Bartlett Family Restaurants - We operate a market of 8 McDonalds Restaurants within Scarborough and Markham. We have been a family owned business since 2007. Since then our team has grown significantly and to date, we are currently employing over 600 team members and counting. We are a team of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Our team is more than just a team, we value each other like a family. We are a diverse team of people with special talents, unique personalities and respect each other's cultures, religions and beliefs. We believe in social responsibility and community involvement. Our core values are "Family Culture, People First, Passion for exceptional guest satisfaction." The most important person in our business is our guest. Job Description
Our family bond has allowed us to understand the meaning of work/life balance. We depend on flexible hours to ensure a better quality of life, personally and financially. We offer fair wage and employment practices so employees can build a future for themselves and their families. With adequate training and coaching, we reward our team based off their performance which, will open opportunities for promotion and advancement. Majority of our management team started as crew members and developed their success through our systems. We also provide on-the-job learning of many skills to prepare our crew members for other jobs outside of our system.Your Job
- Be guest obsessed: Always putting the guests experience at the center of everything you do.
- Genuine communication - Listen, Discuss and Understand
- Work quickly, efficiently and take responsibility
- Preparing mouth-watering, gold standard quality food
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile
- Packaging food with care and accuracy
- Must be able to work 32-40 hours a week
- Early mornings OR Late Night
- Flexible availability (Able to work as early at 6am ORas late as 2am)
- History of good attendance
At the end of the day, we want our team to love what they do. We are here to serve delicious food and want our community to take pride in our restaurant.