At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here .
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities? Job Description FULL TIME POSITION YOUR JOB - Designed to provide you with life skills, flexibility and the benefits you need all year round. This position is for a permanent full time crew member.
Qualifications FULL TIME POSITION - Service/production experience an asset- MUST live in Oakville or Mississauga!- We Will provide all the training you need to succeedAdditional Information FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION - NOT SEASONAL Hiring full time enthusiastic crew - looking for 32-40 hours a week, availabilityBetween *************7am-5pm Mon-Fri*************
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.