At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here .
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities? Job Description
Our employees will:
- Full-timestaff with flexible full day and weekend availability (6:00 am - 11:30 pm Monday-Sunday)
- Permanent full-time position available, up to 40 hours per week
- Part-timestaff with flexible evening (3:00 pm - 11:00 pm) and weekend (6:00 am- 11:30 pm) availability
- Useproper procedures to provide 100% order accuracy for every guest
- Prepareand finishproducts to ensure quality standards are met
- Helpsupport speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest's needs; ability to keep up in a fast paced environment is a requirement
- Promptly executeservice recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest
The qualifications we are looking for are team-oriented, energetic, and guest-focused people.
In particular, we are looking for:
- A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team (mix of full time and part-time staff)
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible, and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest's needs
Additional Information About Us
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.