You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
We are looking for a talented individual at the Consultant level to join KPMG's Forensic Technology practice based in the GTA. The successful individual will be driven, and results oriented, with a strong focus on quality and technical skills. This individual will possess a strong background in computer forensics and cyber incident response.
KPMG's Forensic Technology team is one which has received tremendous investment and has been identified as a transformational part of the firm to deliver growth over the next five years. It is an excellent opportunity for those that are looking to work in a firm with unparalleled career progression opportunities. What you will do
As a key member in this practice, you will be responsible for the execution of client engagements including the identification, acquisition, processing and analysis of digital information including the execution of Court Orders such as Anton Pillar orders, the initial collection and processing of data for e-discovery matters, analysis of digital media and the reporting of evidentiary findings and when required, giving expert testimony in a litigation or arbitration setting. You will work closely with your peers in the e-discovery and cyber security practices to provide a solid controls-based approach to evidence collection. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, IT, or related field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in an information security capacity with experience conducting forensic investigations or cyber security breach investigations
- Experience in an advisory or external consulting capacity preferred
- Strong understanding of Microsoft and Apple OS structure and artifacts
- Strong understanding of File Systems including FAT, FAT32, NTFS, HFS, HFS+
- Strong understanding of mobile device preservation and related analysis for Android andApple devices.
- Experience with Cellebrite, Oxygen or other mobile device preservation and analysis software
- Fluency working with at least one of the following software tools: Encase, Axiom, X-Ways, FTK, IEF
- Experience with the following software is highly desirable: Nuix, Relativity, EDT, SQL, Oracle, SAS
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment under tight timelines and varying hours of work
- Excellent research and analytical skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client needs
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to develop and deliver presentations, lead interviews, and facilitate client workshops
- Strong writing skills, including ability to develop detailed technical reports and executive summaries
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment and comfort with receiving and providing feedback
- Proven relationship development and management skills with demonstrated ability to interact, establish credibility and engender trust with a wide range of professionals across all levels
- You may be required to undergo a criminal record check and obtain a Secret level Government of Canada security clearance.
- Ability to travel on short notice for 1-7 days may be required when a return to the workplace and travel is possible.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.