At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here Job DescriptionYOUR VIBE.
You're a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You're good with your hands and mechanically adept. You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice. You enjoy working overnights, and are a hard worker.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, you're always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times.
- To maintain a safe work environment by keeping our equipment clean and in correct working order. Includes maintenance of our grills, vats, ovens, steamers, and hot holding unit, just to name a few!
- To juggle. Three, four, sometimes more things at a time. But you're a master at multi-tasking, so you got this. And you'll do it with limited supervision, thanks to your impeccable organizational skills.
- Available to work full time overnight, Sunday to Thursday 11pm till7 am
- Able to work long periods of time on your feet
- Ableto lift 20-50 lbs
- Ableto bend, twist, lift, crouch, scrub, wash, carry
- Focus and attention to detail a must
- Able to work off a list independently with minimal supervision.
- $2 hour overnightpremium applies to shifts worked between 10 pm and 7am
- Earning potential can increase based on performance