Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Moncton; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Saint John; Saskatoon; Sherbrooke; Vancouver; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.You want to drive the entire front-end development? Keep reading!What will your typical day look like?
You will leverage strong technical and analytical skills working independently, as part of National Tax Technology Team, and collaboratively with other IT and Tax teams to design, implement and deliver outstanding solutions. You will design new and extend existing websites that support our business. You will collaborate with other teams to continually identify, design and implement enhancements. As a senior front-end developer, you will drive the entire front-end development. You can work from home or any Deloitte office in Canada.About the team
We are a strong multidisciplinary team driven by innovation and collaboration. As part of the larger Deloitte Management Services organization, we deliver internal services to the firm's practitioners. Our team works as the primary point of custom development projects to support tax practice.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Experience with frontend frameworks (Blazor, Angular).
- Experience with a public Cloud platform.
- Experience with Microsoft development stack and Azure cloud is an asset.
- Strong, effective and clear communication skills in English or French, with an ability to adjust messaging appropriate to the audience.
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.