Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
About the team Deloitte Global Culture:
- Serve as subject matter advisor on projects, including providing recommendations to improve or transform processes to gain efficiencies and scale or reduce risk for our clients
- Work directly with senior stakeholders to understand problems and recommend solutions
- Lead the offshore team to design and build Analytics applications that combine multiple data sets and incorporate new technologies such as AI and ML
- Create Executive level dashboards, reports, and views
- Coordinate business critical leadership reporting keeping an eye on content and quality
- Using data to tell a story finding the patterns and insights hidden within
- Utilize business intelligence and analytics tools to create and visualize information for Senior Stakeholders (i.e. using SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Power BI, and Excel or other visualization tool(s)).
- Work with the team both onshore and offshore to clearly define and understand business challenges, data interpretation, patterns and insights
- Create high-level and detailed design documentation of solutions.
- Assist with custom reporting ad-hoc data requests and issue resolution
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
In Deloitte Global Finance, we make an impact by providing the most up-to-date research and analysis of the financial health of Deloitte Global and our Deloitte organization. We advise, guide, and monitor our global initiatives in five major areas that include tax, member firm reporting, finance and accounting, strategic projects, and financial analysis.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 5 years of experience using visualization and analytics tools such as ( SAP BOBJ, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, etc).
- 3 years leading a team to deliver BI applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with data migration is highly desired
- Ability to understand the end user's perspective and problem to provide the best solution
- Ability to detect and interpret important patterns in the data using business intelligence and analytics tools
- Ability and focus on streamlining data collection to development of automated and easily modifiable routines for visualization/insight re-use
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, interpretive, and problem-solving skills with ability to exercise mature judgement
- Ability to tailor analysis around need for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive or prescriptive analytics
- Ability to handle and succeed in a fast paced, multi-threaded agile environment.
- Strong technical skills and time management skills with multiple implementations of BI solutions.
#globalfinanceOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Front End, Business Intelligence, Data Conversion, Developer, ERP, Technology, Data
Management and Executive