You will be responsible for the supervision of the Food and Beverage employees in a shift work environment. Your strong presence in the restaurant and gaming floor will be vital to your management of people and interacting with customers while delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring compliance with Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and other applicable laws, policies and regulations. You will be responsible for fostering a safe and efficient work environment, while maintaining an open door policy. You will be accountable for your staff, assisting with hiring, training, evaluations, recognition and development. Your strong organizational skills will allow for balancing multiple responsibilities in operational demands and employee engagement.
The successful candidate will possess:
• A college diploma or equivalent with focus in Food & Beverage or related discipline
• Supervisory experience in the related field of one (1) or more years
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and managerial skills
• Working knowledge of computer software packages
• The ability to obtain registration as a Category 1 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Hospitality and Tourism