Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
The Fleet Manager is responsible for CVOR recordings, fleet equipment supply, lot equipment supply, and vehicle maintenance records for our Ontario dispatch team.
- Manage the fleet equipment meeting all safety and performance requirements
- Manage lot equipment meeting all safety and performance requirements
- Monitor and file driver hours of service logs & pre-trips inspections
- Monitor delivery vehicle maintenance schedules and arrange all required inspections/services
- Track office spending and file invoices and receipts
- Arrange equipment installs and upgrades
- Convey messages between drivers, stagers and dispatchers
- Monitor the condition of vehicle and safety equipment
- Work with the Logistics Manager in acquiring and collecting new equipment and machinery
Desired skills and abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to maintain daily recordings.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands of the department.
- Very strong organizational and filing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Truck/trailer knowledge and a passion to learn more about the auto industry
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together!In addition to a competitive salary, we provide
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent on the job training
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment
Transportation and Warehousing