What is the opportunity?*Successful incumbent must be mobile within the Hamilton Market and specific location is to be determined*
As an RBC Financial Planner, you have the opportunity to manage and grow a portfolio of mass affluent clients within the Hamilton Market. You provide ongoing comprehensive reviews of your clients' financial circumstances, creating long-term relationships through superior advice, financial planning expertise, and ongoing services. Your boundless energy to meet targets and your passion for holistic financial planning is what pushes you to provide world-class advice and solutions that help clients achieve their long-term goals. With a combination of base plus variable compensation, you can create the future you want for yourself and for the clients you advise.What will you do?
- Provide tailor-made financial planning advice and help clients reach their goals, using our unparalleled array of investment, credit, and everyday banking solutions
- Actively maintain and expand your portfolio of clients using value-based relationship management practices, achieving performance targets
- Cultivate relationships with service partners and local markets to optimize business opportunities and referralsWhat do you need to succeed?Must-have- Financial Planning Designation (PFP®, QAFP® or CFP®)- Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC)- Minimum 3 years' experience in financial planning
- Proven networking and client acquisition skills
- Ability to develop a strong referral networkWhat's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- Full-time RBC employee status with unlimited earning potential and full benefits
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Address:100 King St W
Work Hours/Week:As required
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type:Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):0-25
Platform:Personal & Commercial BankingReq ID:258703
Sales and Marketing