Who are we?
Teknion creates furniture that connects people, technology and spaces. We hold to a simple yet powerful principle: design does matter. We are a different kind of company-one with an entrepreneurial spirit defined by passion, curiosity and bold, creative thinking. A privately held company with a youthful entrepreneurial spirit, we recognize the vast skills, knowledge, perspectives and cultural contributions that diversity brings to Teknion. Because different perspectives and experiences trigger creativity and innovation, diversity is integral to our success. Our employees are the heart and soul of our business. To support their development is to enhance our biggest asset. What will you be doing?
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the Canadian and International Markets (CALAM), which includes financial reporting and analysis for these markets.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for preparing and/or completing:
What skills, experience and education are we looking for?
- Monthly financials for Canadian Market and the Calam Markets
- Sales reporting for the divisions.
- Prepare annual budgets for Canadian and CALAM Markets.
- Monthly Forecasting report
- Weekly Canadian Sales Metrics, Invoiced Sales, Backlog and Forecasts
- Monthly Journal Entries related to Canadian Sales ( Commissions, Credit Notes, Dealer Charge outs)
- Dealer Scorecards - Canadian and International Markets
- Dealer Platinum Scorecards
- Monthly Freight report
- Ad hoc sales reporting
- Canadian Commission reporting
- Global Account reporting for Canadian and CALAM markets.
- Support Credit and Collection reporting
Why should you grow with us?
- Strong Excel skills
- Accounting, or Business Degree
- Accounting or finance background - 5 years
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Company Paid benefits
- Group RRSP plan
- Pension Plan
- Excellent work environment and culture
- Corporate perks and discounts year round
- Our People
Teknion is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization, starting with the hiring process. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment.
Teknion welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
By applying for a position with Teknion, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Teknion's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, credit check and criminal check. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Banking, Finance and Insurance