Harris Ambulatory Group is seeking a Financial Analyst to work closely with fellow Analysts and the divisional Controller in providing financial support and analysis for the division. The successful applicant will be working in the Healthcare Group. What your job will be:
What we offer:
- Prepare detailed balance sheet reconciliations
- Calculate commissions owed based on invoicing/bookings
- Track maintenance billing and revenue
- Prepare report of actual GL details compared with forecast
- Using reporting software to forecast benefits, payroll taxes and depreciation as well as updating actual results for headcount, bookings and backlog
- Assisting with special projects & ad hoc reporting as required by divisional Controller, EVP and VP's
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options (and a pretty cool Corporate office!)
- And more!
From the start, Harris Healthcare has focused 100% on healthcare and providing solutions to improve productivity, efficiency and accessibility, ensure regulatory and legal compliance, and enhance the quality of patient care and safety while keeping the financial side of hospital operations securely in the black. Within Harris Healthcare you will find an extensive suite of clinical, financial, scheduling, and planning solutions as well as all the related services you would expect.
Our solutions can be mixed and matched to meet the needs of small practices or large IDN networks, and are used in hospitals and health systems and their associated facilities throughout the world.