Financial Analyst, Financial Analysis and Business Support - Sept 2021 - April 2022 Co-op (8 Month) Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching. In this job posting you will find mutiple positions for the following teams :
What will your typical day look like?
- Entreprise Portfolio Programme
As part of our FABS team
, this role is within Business Performance group and assists the team in providing proactive financial analysis and business support to our business leaders. This position will report to our National FABS leader.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Support the firm's performance by conducting periodic and ad hoc analysis and reporting
- With some guidance, prepare and present insights based on analysis and reports
- Leverage a strong knowledge of the Firm's financial model, systems and processes to act as a point of reference for leaders, practitioners and finance colleagues
Whithin the Entreprise Portfolio Programme team
, plays a key role in annual planning process to understand the executive strategy, the priorities of the firm and is responsible for managing the governance processes associated with the firm's Investment Committee. The incumbent will support the Enterprise Portfolio team in the development, roll-out, adoption of enterprise project management processes, tools and reports. About the team
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
Why Deloitte ?
- Enrolled in a post-secondary program in business commerce or an accounting discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Office Products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Aderant CMS and Hyperion
- Advanced in Excel such as macros, functions and working with large volumes of data
- Friendly with strong interpersonal skills, logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Organized with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work in a demanding environment
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by May 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST. Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production