Line of Service
Banking & FinanceManagement Level
ManagerJob Description & Summary
A career within Financial Services Solutions, will provide you the opportunity to use sophisticated models to value complex financial instruments and design strategies that reduce risk and maximise business opportunities for our clients. We help on a wide variety of financial and valuation issues, as well as develop and test financial models, model risk scenarios, validate expertise across various financial areas, and deliver comprehensive analytics addressing client finance issues.
Consultants in our financial services industry aligned team enable banks, insurers and other financial institutions to innovate, improve and achieve high performance. You're joining a team that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. You'll get a chance to work with a high performing team that helps clients through a range of services including strategy and operations, business transformation, customer experience, and risk and regulatory consulting. The practice area is a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment and is an area of significant investment and growth for the firm.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Financial Transformation Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
• Work with colleagues across PwC to sell and deliver business-led, technology enabled projects to fulfill client needs for Finance Consulting services
• Participate and support the preparation of workshops with key Finance stakeholders
• Play an active part in the delivery of Finance Transformation engagements, including
• Finance technology tool implementations for Finance Operations (e.g. SAP, Workday, Oracle)
• Finance Vision and Strategy and Target Operating Model design supported by ERP implementation
• Support the engagement manager / director / partner in managing engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting
• Prepare deliverable content and ensure the quality of deliverables meets with PwC and client expectations
• Participate in aspects of the proposal development process and contribute to proposal writing Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
• Mandatory experience inFinancial Services industry (Banks, Insurance and others)
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
• Professional Finance experience is an asset (e.g. Accounting, FP&A, Reporting & Analytics)
• Consulting or audit experience is an asset, especially within the "Big 4" firms
• MBA and/or a CPA designation is an asset
• Experience with ERP/EPM implementation initiatives and projects (e.g. SAP,Anaplan, Onestream, Workday, Oracle) is an asset
• Working expertise or understanding in many, if not all, of the core Accounting areas:
• Record-to-Report - financial close, consolidation, financial reporting, Fixed Assets, accounting hub
• Plan & Budgeting: Plan, monitor and forecasting capabilities
• Order-to-Cash - order entry, customer credit, invoicing, accounts receivable, collections,
• Procure-to-Pay - procurement, accounts payable, invoicing
• Experience in process improvement or re-engineering initiatives and projects in the core back office accounting areas in either a consultant or internal role Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.