Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? What will your typical day look like?
About the team Deloitte Global Culture:
- Explain, present and analyze the financial performance of the business entity
- Deliver timely financial analytics, reporting, and business counsel to effectively measure business performance against strategic priorities
- Provide timely and accurate financial performance data and analysis to a wide network of global leaders, in total and by segment (e.g., geography and service lines), with key business insights by identifying areas of focus and influencing leadership to act
- Regular communication and presentation to key stakeholders and clients
- Proactively control the global business budget by working closely with the Global Business Operations Leader and provide alternatives for optimal utilization of allocated budget.
- Ensuring all processes, standards and plans are comprehensive, practical and effective in achieving the goals of the business area and supporting the overall vision of DTTL and Global Finance.
- Long-range planning, forecasting and financial oversight or involvement in financial decisions impacting the business unit.
- Generating options, visualizing possibilities and formulating new approaches for the business area. Articulating a clear picture of short and long term priorities that support the overall business strategy.
- Build relationships and establish a network of Member Firm Finance Controllers to disseminate information, exchange ideas and share best practices for the benefit of the global network.
- Support other strategic global finance and firm projects that enhances the value proposition and contributes to establishing best practices within the business area.
- Coach, Mentor, train and supervise US based manager / USI Financial Analysts
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
In Deloitte Global Finance, we make an impact by providing the most up-to-date research and analysis of the financial health of Deloitte Global and our Deloitte organization. We advise, guide, and monitor our global initiatives in five major areas that include tax, member firm reporting, finance and accounting, strategic projects, and financial analysis. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 10+ years of business experience with progressive leadership roles and a focus on strategic/financial analysis and project.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a key business advisor, interacting with all levels of the Firm.
- Finance mindset and background and ability to work through changing business scenarios and providing alternatives to business leaders within in a short timeframe.
- Results oriented with strong teaming / team development skills.
- Ability to structure thinking in a logical manner and communicate ideas in an effective and articulate manner.
- Able to move to answers quickly supported by data and analysis.
- Demonstrated success at leading executive level presentations and comfortable interacting with the most senior levels in the organization.
- Ability to ne comfortable with ambiguity and able to structure project approaches / analyses in a logical manner that addresses uncertainties.
- Extensive experience in strategy development, competitive analysis, financial modeling, scenario analysis, and business planning.
- Ability to be comfortable working across organizational silos and coordinating on cross-disciplinary programs.
- Superior PowerPoint and Excel skills required, relational database experience (e.g. Access, SAP) a plus
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production