You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
The File Clerk & Office Coordinator plays an instrumental role supporting the Immigration Law practice by focusing on the management of physical and electronic files from initiation to closing as well as supporting the new hire onboarding process. This role requires someone who can work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and prides themselves on delivering timely, high quality work. What you will do
- Assist with file management, including initiation and closing of physical and electronic files
- Scan, bookmark documents and electronic storage on file servers
- Maintain various databases such as onsite and offsite client file storage listings
- May be required to provide back-up support for Administrative Assistants and other File Clerks during vacations and absences
- Receive mail/ couriers from the Mail Room for Immigration Law group. Re-distribute documents/packages to other recipients in the team if requested.
- Act as the Local Onboarding Contact (LOC) for the group and coordinate the onboarding process of new staff.
- Ordering office supplies on behalf of the team within the agreed policy and procedures.
- Ad hoc administrative work as requested
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this . What you bring to the role
- Combination of education/experience in administration
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to function effectively in team situations and flexible to varying workloads
- Service oriented, takes pride in completing routine tasks, organized and detail oriented
- Good written and communication skills
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Administrative Health Care