Permanent Reference code
:105423 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
If you're deeply curious, proactive, a team player, purpose-driven, and/or data and tech savvy, you'll be able to exercise these qualities on a daily basis as a consultant in EERM. You will get the opportunity to lead, support, and advise on a range of projects, from designing and implementing Third Party Risk Management Programs, to implementing source-to-pay technology platforms, creating custom solutions to meet a client's unique and complex needs, and more. You'll be challenged to collect relevant insights and use data to inform actions with our clients, lead and work collaboratively with various teams, and have the opportunity to lead at every level.About the team
We are a National team that helps clients evaluate and manage the risks associated with an organization's extended enterprise, or the ecosystem of third parties in which they operate, by:
• Maximizing the performance of the extended enterprise
• Optimizing IT costs and limiting operation, financial, and legal risk related to interactions with third parties across the procure-to-pay lifecycle, through point-in-time solutions and ongoing managed services solutions
As part of the team, you would collaborate with and support a team of professionals to deliver high-quality solutions to the client. The team's understanding of the end-to-end project challenges and complexities enables them to effectively deliver successful implementations, define and develop strategies and policies to provide improved management processes.
Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) helps organizations evaluate and manage potential risks associated with third parties, maximizing the performance of the extended enterprise and achieving strategic business objectives. If you are interested in social, political, and risk problems in a global supply chain - including regulatory climate change, enabling social change through ethical and sustainable buying, and helping organizations to proactively manage the dynamic risks of their suppliers, then we have a great team and opportunity for you!Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Consulting, Third Party Risk Management, Supply Chain, Vendor Management, Project Management, Change Management, Digital (functional), Business Process Transformation, or Marketing.
• An undergraduate degree, with a preferred but not required concentration in technology, risk management, or business, and relevant financial services or risk qualifications (CPA, ACCA, CRMA, CIA)
• Strong communication, storytelling (including report writing), investigation, persuasion, collaboration and presentation skills. Comfort with senior management in formal committee settings, including managing stakeholder expectations and facilitating process continuous improvement sessions. Experience with project delivery is an asset
• An understanding of leading business practices for contracting with third parties (i.e. buying or selling goods / services) and business-to-business commercial negotiations.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Supply Chain, Marketing Manager, Risk Management, Developer, Accounting, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Technology