Experience Designer, Learning
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
We are looking for a Learning Experience Designer to become an integral part of our team, where you will have the chance to innovate, grow, and excel. You have a passion for seamless and engaging learner experiences with your finger on the pulse of what makes content engaging for the adult learner. You also have experience with UX design, HTML/CSS, and QA testing. We highly value strong consultation skills, a desire to learn, a willingness to collaborate, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking client content and designing end-to-end digital user experiences and learning journeys.
- Developing, or advising on, the overall content framework, design, and strategy of microsites, digital content, and other learning products, to ensure alignment with our learning strategy.
- Writing engaging content that keeps users returning to our products.
- Leading clients throughout the project and actively collaborating with them to design a solution that meets their needs.
- Supporting the product team in executing development and implementation of products.
- Quality assurance testing for usability, UAT, and accessibility criteria.
- Conducting assessments on digital learning experiences and providing trends, insights, and recommendations to Product Managers, Designers, and Product Support Analysts.
- Supporting the launch and communication plans for major product releases.
- Championing usability, inclusion and accessibility.
What you bring:
- An obsession with the impact of UX in building rich digital learning experiences. You are always user-driven, leading with empathy, and designing with purpose.
- Writing skills for a digital medium and the ability to easily adapt to the styles of multiple products and learners.
- Comfort and confidence working with clients with varying familiarity with product capability and limitations.
- 5+ years in a learning function.
- 3+ years experience with HTML, CSS (Tailwind), and Jira.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and prototyping an asset.
- Experience in an agile environment working with cross-functional teams.
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Human Resources & Organization Development Requisition ID:
248670Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Corporate
Toronto, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Developer, QA, Quality Assurance, Learning, User Experience, Technology, Quality, Human Resources