The mission of the Enterprise Risk Management Department is to prevent, detect, and resolve loss.
As a member of the Enterprise Risk Management Department, you will be part of the team responsible safeguarding the security of Aritzia property and all our people and clients. As a Risk Analyst, Financial Security you will support to safeguard against the loss of financial assets through proactive audit and management of our eCommerce , Retail, and Concierge operations. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Enterprise Risk Management to continued growth and development with
As the Risk Analyst Financial Security, you will support to:
- Monitor performance of fraud mitigation policies and procedures, adapting in response to market patterns and trends
- Detect and evaluate high risk transactions and charge backs to deter internal and external fraud before it occurs
- Conduct fraud investigations and cooperate with law enforcement as required to resolve incidents, including charge back re-presentment
- Review in-store nightly cash balancing, preventing, detecting, and resolving loss in cash assets from Retail
- Preserve confidential and proprietary information
The Risk Analyst Financial Security has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.