All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That's our unique and inclusive culture.Department Overview
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Momentum Program
is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
Enterprise Real Estate (ERE) :
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
Enterprise Real Estate (ERE) provides a variety of services to support all business units across TD Bank Group in Canada, the U.S. and Internationally. ERE develops and implements Real Estate policies aligned with TD Bank Group's objectives, provides Real Estate strategies and solutions that align with business unit objectives and ensures service delivery is timely, cost effective and meets internal business needs.
Enterprise Real Estate provides internal consulting services to its business partners - in Canada, the U.S. and internationally - to effectively manage and develop long term strategic plans for TD's corporate real estate portfolio.
Enterprise Real Estate is comprised of the following groups:
- Corporate Real Estate Business Partner
- Retail Real Estate Business Partner
- Strategy and Occupancy Planning
- Architecture & Design
- Project and Facilities Management
- Business Management and Governance
- Critical Environments
The successful candidate could support any of the groups within ERE, to execute on various projects or programs or BAU business needs. The candidate will be exposed to a variety of activities such as:
- Gathering applicable data to move projects along
- Conduct needs validation, data assessment and analysis
- Project Management
- Financial and/or Strategic Analysis
- Assist with change management or sustainment activities
- Ad hoc assignments
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Analytics, Business/ Commerce or related fields
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree with the intent of going back to school at the start of your work term
- Intermediate PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Financial Acumen
- Confidence, professional demeanor, tenacity
Additional skills that would be considered an asset:
Additional Information Please note that this is a general posting. If you are selected for an interview, more information regarding which business group and the specific job duties will be provided.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of financial analysis; ability to contribute to development of business cases
- Previous Corporate Real Estate experience, e.g. interior design, facilities management, etc.
- This position is a 4-month work term and will commence January 4 th - April 29 th , 2022.
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
- TD is committed to providing you with the best candidate experience and internship in these unique circumstances. As such, work location and start dates are subject to change.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.