All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That's our unique and inclusive culture.Department Overview
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Momentum Program
is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
Enterprise Protect directs and supports TD Bank in the protection of its information assets through the implementation of appropriate information security policies, standards and procedures and provides the enterprise with integrated security technologies, strategies, services, and solutions.
The Business Information Security Officer (BISO) group within Enterprise Protect & Office of the CISO enables our business leaders to protect our customers, brand and employees. We help Technology Solutions and the business improve their risk posture through:
- Risk analysis education
- Regulatory insight
- Industry best practices
- Threat intelligence
As a Business Information Security Officer Intern/Co-op, you will be responsible for:
- Triage and coordinate BISO engagements across the team
- Action required follow-ups and escalations
- Manage team SharePoint site; track team Risk and Control deliverables and develop Share Point capabilities
- Compile, design and evolve ongoing Executive level reporting
- Work with other partners across the enterprise to ensure efficient processes are maintained
- Assist with completion of risk and control artifacts and the review of third-party technology risk questionnaires and assessments
- Obtain necessary approval on exception processes
- Assist with other ongoing and ad-hoc BISO processes
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree majoring in relevant technology programs, such as Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Science, Business Technology Management, Information Technology Management, Financial Analysis and Risk Management, or Technology Sciences
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree with the intent of going back to school at of the start of your work term
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel (Pivot Tables and VLookup), Powerpoint, SharePoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of information systems (applications, operating systems and network)
- Interest in risk management / information security / information technology
- Attention to detail
Skills that are not required, but would be an asset
Additional Information Please note that this is a general posting. If you are selected for an interview, more information regarding which business group and the specific job duties will be provided.
- Expert MS Excel knowledge (creating Macros)
- Understanding of common technology controls and risks
- This position is a 4-month work term and will commence Sept 7 - Dec 23, 2021.
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
- TD is committed to providing you with the best candidate experience and internship in these unique circumstances. As such, work location and start dates are subject to change.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.