A career in our Financial Operations practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge. Our team helps clients transform their finance function by executing strategies to reduce functional and operational complexity through streamlined processes, optimised use of technology, and efficient use of resources to deliver cost effective, high quality services to all stakeholders.\n\nWork with clients to establish and deliver on their transformation roadmap to create value for Finance and beyond. Working in a diverse team, you'll help our clients identify process, performance and people, and lead the development of meaningful solutions to deliver sustainable change. What to consider before applying
• This role has the option of being based out of our Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary offices
• This role doesn't support completion of the Canadian CPA designation Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As an Enterprise Performance Management OneStream Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
If you have deep Oracle EPM experience this would be beneficial for you to learn OneStream. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop user stories to define the end-user requirement and expectations
• Develop data schemas and models to organize and transform data elements for models and reporting
• Develop training and end user documentationto support adoption
• Help design and implement performance measurements tools in Onestream as well as potentially: Anaplan, Oracle EPM or SAP EPM.
• Work on challenging and rewarding engagements with multidisciplinary teams
• Conduct organizational diagnostics on financial processes
• Define business requirements for the acquisition and application configuration (EPM)
• Advise clients on optimizing their consolidation, planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes
• Conduct analysis in support of process performance measurement and improvement initiatives (e.g. costing, cost-benefit, benchmarking)
• Establish credibility with existing and new clients by demonstrating subject matter expertise and knowledge in finance
• Vendor and software selection (including business requirements gathering)
• Participate or conduct organizational diagnostics on financial processes, financial consolidation, planning, budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and dashboards
• Support the engagement manager / director / partner in managing engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting
• Participate in aspects of the proposal development process and contribute to proposal writing
• Support the development of \"thought leadership\" and \"point-of-view\" documents
• Share knowledge across the global PwC network
• Fluent in French and English would be an asset Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
•Experienced working in an Agile project managementenvironment for tool implementation projects
• Significant years of experience in a professional services environment (a combination of industry, management consulting and/or software implementation)
• Hands on experience designing, building and testing One Stream applications for all of the following areas (experience with Anaplan, Oracle EPM or SAP EPM are a plus)
• Experience in process improvement or re-engineering initiatives and projects in the core back office accounting and/or FP&A areas as either a consultant or internal role
• Certification for one of the leading EPM applications is a plus
• MBA and/or a CPA designation is an asset
• Understanding of multi-dimensional data models, data integration, extract transform, and load (ETL) concepts
• Understanding of calcs (allocation, top-down spreading, currencies)
• Working expertise in many, if not all, of the core Accounting areas including performance management, record-to-report, order-to-cash, and procure-to-pay
• High level of client service orientation such as building solid relationships with clients
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Banking, Finance and Insurance