We're looking for an Americas Enterprise Marketing Strategist
to drive the Enterprise Marketing plan activities. As a Marketing Strategist you are responsible for developing and executing localized marketing campaigns and programs to drive new qualified leads into the pipeline, as well as expanding existing customer accounts for Hootsuite in the Americas region. This role involves building meaningful relationships with internal stakeholders, such as sales, partner and product marketing, digital events, blog and social teams. Based from our Toronto, you will report to the Director, Americas Enterprise Marketing. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Be the point person to develop or localize marketing campaigns, looking at the market needs, research, customer insights.
- Proactively identify the market gaps and opportunities for the region to feed into the corporate programs and lead the development of appropriate marketing activities in response.
- Determine strategy, tactics, messaging and content for campaigns, working cross functionally with the broader Marketing teams well as external partners and customers on all program deliverables
- Manage regional marketing campaigns - ranging from content creation and demand generation to Hootsuite owned and large events - including ownership of campaign costs against approved budget and to the agreed time scale.
- Work closely with Global Campaigns to deliver regionally-based programs that support Hootsuite's global strategy and campaign program
- Work with interdisciplinary teams across the Enterprise Marketing team to ensure flawless execution of the activities (within budget and timelines).
- Partner with sales and customer facing teams to enable them with relevant marketing materials to ensure the campaign success e.g. brief, debrief & follow-up.
- Engage with internal teams and customers to support telling customer stories via case studies, event speaking slots and customer videos.
- Understand and track results, KPI's and return on investment of all marketing campaigns
- Complete campaign analysis to support strategic recommendations, pipeline projections and learnings for in-market and future campaigns
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business other related field or experience to match.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in enterprise SaaS and/or B2B - with 2years + in a field marketing role or equivalent.
- You will need to be both strategic minded, having a good grasp on the market insights, able to develop impactful regional marketing plans, as well as a great executor & communicator - building meaningful relationships with internal stakeholders, such as sales, customer success, partner, global marketing teams.
- Event management experience and proven track record of delivering successful campaigns, including but not limited to PR, Webinars, Event activations, Brand Campaigns & Demand Generation.
- Ability to coordinate third party contribution (agencies, partners, influencers).
- Ability to articulate clear value propositions for new strategies and tactics.
- Social first - strong understanding and appetite for social media as it pertains to enterprise businesses.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write content in local language as well as localize existing content.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs.
- Commitment to Results: Consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Creativity and Innovation: Seeks new and better ways of doing things, generate original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions.
- Priority Setting: Focuses time / energy on the most important issues / opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Process / Project Management: Skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change / Ambiguity: Can ef fectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects.
WHO YOU ARE:
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing